Our Client is looking for a qualified Emergency Treatment Room Nurses to work on their client site at Hinkley, on a full time basis. As the site will operate on a 24/7 basis we require candidates to work shifts including day shift, night shift and spilt shifts, unsocial hour rates will be paid accordingly.
The successful candidate will be required to provide emergency response, treatment service, pre-employments, health surveillance, health promotion, conduct risk assessments and drug and alcohol testing, and all other general OH tasks at the Hinkley Point C Construction Site and other related New Nuclear Build locations.
Emergency Treatment Nurse | Nurse | Emergency Treatment | Occupational Health | OH Nurse | OH | Registered General Nurse | Registered Nurse
25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox,
- Registered general nurse, or qualification in adult nursing
- A&E experience
- Immediate Life Support (RCUK)
- Advanced Life Support (RCUK)
Candidates must be able to establish strong working relationships with the client and colleagues. We are looking for an approachable individual, who can communicate with all levels of the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills - face to face, verbal and written - for attendance at meetings, consultations with clients, discussions, concise report writing etc.
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
- Presentation skills - for delivery of group health promotion initiatives, health and safety meetings etc.
- Build sound working relationships with clients, customers and colleagues.
- Motivation and ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team.
- Speciality qualification in OH, or previous OH experience.
- Experience of working in the pre-hospital environment (ambulance services, events, etc.)