Our client in Sidcup is looking for an Occupational Health Advisor, to work on a Permanent basis with in their friendly and supportive team.
The role breakdown is 70% case management, 25% fitness for work medicals and 5% health and wellbeing activities.
You should be proficient in:
Drug and Alcohol screening
Fitness for role assessment
Experience / skills required:
- Registration with NMC Part 1 with being registered on part 3
- An OH qualification is essential
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma
- Excellent communicator with a range of stakeholders
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Meticulous written skills and attention to detail
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles and practice of data protection and confidentiality in OH
- postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma recorded on Part 3 of the NMC register
- Pease don't hesitate in contacting us at Gel Resourcing, on 01323 332355, and we would be more than happy to give you further details.
- Please do get in touch, whether you are an OH Technician, OH Nurse, OHA, OH Manager, OH Physio or an OH Physician, as Gel Resourcing focuses on the recruitment of professionals, UK wide, with in the Occupational Health & Wellbeing markets.
- Being a specialist OH agency has enabled us to become experts in these areas and to offer a quality service to our clients and candidates. Our reputation underlines this, and we have earnt the trust and respect of those in the OH industry.
- Feel free to pass this advert onto any colleagues who may be interested and suitable, we offer a referral bonus for any newly introduced candidates that successfully secure work via ourselves.