Our leading Client in Bridgwater is looking for an Occupational Health Advisor to work on a Permanent basis in a Team Leader position with in their friendly and supportive team.
The role is permanent, Full time
2 days site based and 3 days Remote working from home
- Carry out Health Surveillance and Health screening checks
- Undertake case management reports
- Provide Clinical support to other less experienced team members
- Support the head of Nursing and monitor clinical practice of OH Team.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly and pro-active OH team.
Experience / skills required;
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Case Management experience
- Management experience desirable but not essential
- Please don't hesitate in contacting us, and we would be more than happy to give you further details.
- Please do get in touch, whether you are an OH Technician, OH Nurse, OHA, OH Manager, OH Physio or an OH Physician, as Gel Resourcing focuses on the recruitment of professionals, UK wide, with in the Occupational Health & Wellbeing markets.
- Being a specialist OH agency has enabled us to become experts in these areas and to offer a quality service to our clients and candidates. Our reputation underlines this, and we have earned the trust and respect of those in the OH industry.