Our leading client based in Bridgwater is looking for a OH Advisor to work on a Permanent basis with in their friendly and supportive team.
The role is Permanent, Part time 2 days per week
Site based Role
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly and pro-active OH team.
The main duties include:
- Full OH Remit, Carry out Health Surveillance and Health screening checks
- Case Management
Experience / skills required;
- NMC Registered Nurse
- OH experience is essential
- Please don't hesitate in contacting us, and we would be more than happy to give you further details.
- Please do get in touch, whether you are an OH Technician, OH Nurse, OHA, OH Manager, OH Physio or an OH Physician, as Gel Resourcing focuses on the recruitment of professionals, UK wide, with in the Occupational Health & Wellbeing markets.
- Being a specialist OH agency has enabled us to become experts in these areas and to offer a quality service to our clients and candidates. Our reputation underlines this, and we have earned the trust and respect of those in the OH industry.