Our leading Client is seeking an Occupational Health Technician to join their London Construction team, based in West Ruislip.
This is a full time role, where the successful applicant will work Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day.
As an Occupational Health Technician you will be an integral part of the team, providing a compassionate, professional clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
This is an opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer. Your travel expenses will be covered for the role.
The main duties of the role include:
- Undertaking health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols. These screening procedures may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, and urinalysis
- Carrying out Drug and Alcohol testing
- Carrying out fitness for work medicals
- Undertaking health surveillance activities including audiometry and lung function testing
- Delivering health promotion activities
- Ensuring all medical information is accurately recorded
- Ensuring all equipment is serviceable, clean and fit for purpose
- Providing support to the whole Occupational Health team in helping the department to run smoothly and effectively
- Being an active member of the Occupational Health team and promote a positive working environment
25 days Annual Leave, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox.
Occupational Health Technician | Occupational Health | Service Provider | Healthcare | Medical | Customer Service
- Able to demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Possess solid IT skills
- Be able to prioritise own workload and manage own time effectively
- Capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines
- Able to work both independently and also within a team framework
- Understand the requirement for patient confidentiality, ensuring all patients are treated with respect, dignity and privacy
- Be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience working in a clinical/fitness setting
There is no recognised professional qualification for this role however suitable backgrounds include:
- Health Care Assistant
- Military Medic
- Offshore Medic Knowledge and experience of working in Occupational Health
Please contact Chris Rose at Gel Resourcing, for further details, 01323 332355