Confirmed hiring during COVID-19
We are seeking two Registered General Nurse's to join our business to work on various sites covering different geographical areas. The first RGN role is to cover sites in Brighton and Guildford. The second RGN role will be covering sites based in Warwick and Hereford.
This is a full-time role where the successful applicant will work 37.5 hours per week, 7.5 hours per day between the hours of 9.00am and 5.30pm.
- To provide vaccines, health surveillance and medicals in line with the client contract including consultation where appropriate and in accordance departmental protocols.
- To provide professional advice, support and guidance to the client and wider multidisciplinary team.
- To write letters to GP/Specialists in line with the Access to Medical Reports Act and Data Protection Act.
- To maintain appropriate records in line with departmental protocols on record keeping.
- To provide health surveillance in accordance with current legislation and in line with DHC policies and guidelines.
- To maintain valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues and clinical supervision
- To maintain working knowledge of DHC policies and procedures and adopt these accordingly
- To maintain a flexible approach to the role according to professional and service needs.
- Working with a central admin team who will plan all work and liaise with the pathways on site to ensure programmes run smoothly and effectively.
- To provide vaccine and immunisation programmes all relevant staff in the hospitals
25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox
- Registered general nurse or qualification in adult nursing
- Driving license
- Good clinical knowledge and expertise for interpretation of health screening / surveillance results
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Good PC/ IT skills
- Administrative skills
- Excellent clinical skills, including immunisation programmes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Hospital experience
- Experience of developing and implementing health care initiatives