Our Client based in North London is looking for a OH Advisor to work on a Permanent basis with in their friendly and supportive team.
The role is Permanent, Part time, 2-3 days per week
Site working with some occasional remote days
Salary up to £48K pro rata
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly and pro-active OH team.
The main duties include:
- Case management reports
- Pre-employment checks
- Immunisations & Phlebotomy
- Health Surveillance - Audio and Spiro
Experience / skills required;
- NMC Registered Nurse
- OH Degree/Diploma desirable
- Case management experience essential
- Please don't hesitate in contacting us, and we would be more than happy to give you further details.
- Please do get in touch, whether you are an OH Technician, OH Nurse, OHA, OH Manager, OH Physio or an OH Physician, as Gel Resourcing focuses on the recruitment of professionals, UK wide, with in the Occupational Health & Wellbeing markets.
- Being a specialist OH agency has enabled us to become experts in these areas and to offer a quality service to our clients and candidates. Our reputation underlines this, and we have earned the trust and respect of those in the OH industry.