Our leading client in Plymouth is looking for an Occupational Hygienist, to work on a full-time, permanent basis, within their friendly and supportive team.
- Maintaining and executing the occupational hygiene / workplace health risk management programme
- Compiling data, performing statistical analysis, writing reports and the regular update and regularly update occupational hygiene performance reports
- Performing occupational hygiene monitoring and surveys of personnel and site activities
- Carrying out regular workplace inspections / tours to assess occupational hygiene related aspects
- COSHH awareness
- Relevant technical qualification in Occupational Hygiene at Certificate or Diploma level OR science related degree.
- Experience in the occupational hygiene field
Please don't hesitate in contacting us at Gel Resourcing, and we would be more than happy to give you further details.
Please do get in touch, whether you are an OH Technician, OH Nurse, OHA, OH Manager, OH Physio or an OH Physician, as Gel Resourcing focuses on the recruitment of professionals, UK wide, with in the Occupational Health & Wellbeing markets.
Being a specialist OH agency has enabled us to become experts in these areas and to offer a quality service to our clients and candidates. Our reputation underlines this, and we have earnt the trust and respect of those in the OH industry.
Feel free to pass this advert onto any colleagues who may be interested and suitable, we offer a referral bonus for any newly introduced candidates that successfully secure work via ourselves.