We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor to work on a full or part-time permanent basis at our client site in Nottingham.
Our leading client is looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor.
They would consider someone on either a Full or Part-time basis, and this is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly and pro-active OH team.
The main duties of the OHA will include:
- Full OH remit
- Case Management
- Health Surveillance
- Able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Registration with NMC Part 1
- Ideally a Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health
- Evidence of up to date knowledge base of professional and specialist issues
- Knowledge and experience of working in occupational health
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of professional accountability in the scope of professional practice
- Clear evidence of managerial experience
- Negotiation and motivational skills, ability to accept and deliver constructive feedback
- Demonstrates a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Innovative and adaptable, with strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and also within a team framework
- IT literate
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage own time, self-motivated and capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines using own initiative
Please contact Chris Rose at Gel Resourcing - 01323 332355