Our Client is looking for a qualified Physiotherapist to work at their client's site in Coningsby, Lincoln. This is a part time role, where the successful applicant will be required to work 1 days (8 hours) per week. The day must be worked on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Provide accurate clinical assessment diagnosis and treatment
- Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into work relatedness categories and reason for onset.
- Provide a report to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee's fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently.
- Conduct DSE assessments and provide recommendations to as to what changes/ equipment are required.
- Identification of hazards within the work place and assessing the risk of the identified hazards causing or aggravating an individual's musculoskeletal ill health
- Conduct ergonomic risk assessments with SHE advisors to identify risks to the employees within a specified area
- Assess moving and handling tasks and give individual advice on any failings/issues
- Providing other team members with information regarding any work practice or working environment changes that are required on a short or long term basis
- Effective rehabilitation of staff with musculoskeletal disorders, whether they be work related or not
- Complete comprehensive assessment and treatment records using DHC forms
- Collection of statistical information for report generation
- Contribute/run health promotion events
- Liaison and meetings as agreed with the Client's Physiotherapy Manager
25 Days Holiday (Pro Rata), Heath Cash Plan, Perkbox.
- Evidence of varied physiotherapy experience, skills and work environments
- Expert communicator and reflective practitioner
- Able to work independently within the clinic setting and have excelled clinical decision making skills/ability
- To work as part of a wider team and liaising with the key stakeholders
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
- Health Education/Promotion advice
- Some previous experience of working within an OH setting and writing case management reports
- To be confident when presenting or teaching within the team
- Full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics (ACPOHE)